LEGACY – National Women’s Conference is for women who;
- Want to adopt new skills
- Enhance current skills]
- Build a network with forward thinking women
- Learn directly from business women who are inspiring and who are definitely walking the walk!
- Create and work in an success environment backed up by tools, knowledge and support
What is LEGACY?
- It’s the beginning of a lifestyle change
- The chance to directly impact how successful you will become
- An opportunity to mix and learn from women who want to help you discover and put into practice what it takes to succeed
Who is LEGACY for?
- Women who run their own business
- Women who want to take control of their career development
- Women who understand the importance of investing in themselves and their own development
- Women who want to change be in control of the results they achieve and who are prepared to learn what it takes to do so
How will LEGACY do this?
- It’s the first stage in changing the results you have. After the conference you will form part on an exclusive online community with the single goal of helping you develop and improve in areas that will dramatically impact your performance, knowledge and motivation to stand out from the crowd, whatever stage you are currently in your professional life
- Hear from inspiring and successful Keynote speakers such as;
- Dame Kelly Holmes, Kent’s own Double Gold Olympian and business woman in her own right (Sunday)
- Bev James, also known as ‘The Millionaire’s Mentor’ and author of the Sunday Times best seller, ‘Do it! Or Ditch it’ (Saturday)
- Mimi Anderson, record breaking Ultra Runner, (Saturday)
These women are happy to share with you their own methods and tools as to how they have achieved the great things they have!
- Take part in CPD qualifying masterclasses gaining new skills that are relevant to your development as a business professional
- Learn from spotlight sessions that address and combat challenges women face in the world of business
- Build your network or strengthen it by making connections with like-minded women who may become key contacts within your own business
- A day or weekend admission to the conference
- Delegate packs and continuing learning material
- Refreshments throughout the day
- A two course lunch on both days
it is said that you are reflection of the people you mix with. Become part of a powerful network that will, without a doubt, change the way you work and the results you achieve.
Registration opens at 9am on both days and the conference closes at 5.30p. The private dinner for VIP guests and ticket holders will take place at 7.30pm on the Saturday evening.
If you would like to pay via payment plan/direct debit, (two day ticket only) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“You don’t need to know how to do everything, just how to get everything done”