Does the thought of standing in front of a group of people and speaking fill you with dread? Being able to present with confidence is a skill that can be learned and with a little practice, you could even be considered extremely competent at it.
In the world of business, being able to communicate is a fundamental skill that definitely separates successful people from those who don’t quite cut it. During the LEGACY – National Women’s Conference you will have the opportunity not only to listen to professional speakers, but also to learn from them directly about what it takes to ‘present with power’. Whether you are required to present to your peers or a larger group there are tools you can use to make sure that each time you give a presentation you are remembered for all the right reasons.
The process of learning to speak competently in public is pretty much the same as the process to learn anything new. If you are willing to be open to new ideas and prepared to step away from your current conventional thinking this can turn in to something that will come naturally to you.
- No longer will you fear your audience
- No longer will you dread getting up on the stage
- You will be confident that the talk you are to deliver is right for your audience
- You will be able to engage with your audience and position yourself as an expert in your field
- As your confidence grows, so will your ability to delivery quality content in a way that makes you be remembered for all the right reasons